Allied healthcare jobs account for 60% of all healthcare jobs, with the remaining 40% split between medical, nursing, and pharmacy. Although allied healthcare occupations have fewer educational requirements than medical jobs, they are projected to pay more. Even better, you may expect fantastic job possibilities in the next decades. The occupations with the highest allied… Read More Top-Paying Allied Health Jobs
Anyone who wishes to work in the healthcare industry and interact with patients to make their lives simpler should consider occupational therapy. Working as an occupational therapy assistant (OTA) is a unique healthcare job that allows you to make a difference in people’s lives by improving their overall quality of life. Why you should choose… Read More Top Reasons To Be An Occupational Therapy Assistant
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics1, occupational therapist employment is expected to expand at a considerably higher rate than the national average over the next decade. However, that doesn’t mean you can score easily at any occupational therapist job interview. In this article, we shall provide a few insights into how to get the… Read More How To Score an Interview for An Occupational Therapist Position
Patients with serious illnesses in Intensive Care Units all need a special level of medical care. And that comes the importance of healthcare staff who work in the ICUs. Here are the most typical types of ICU specialist doctors you may meet in any unit. Intensivist Intensivists (or intensive care physicians) are board-certified specialists who… Read More Explore 7 Kinds of Doctors Working in ICU
An Occupational Therapist (OT) is a health professional specializing in occupational therapy and occupational science for patients who generally lost these abilities due to mental, physical, developmental, or emotional conditions. OTs help patients regain their ability for daily activities. Occupational Therapists also may work as a member of rehabilitation teams including a speech pathologist, psychologist,… Read More Occupational Therapist: Education, Salary, Required Skills and More
The future is bright for those drawn to therapy assistant jobs. According to the 2019 U.S. News “best healthcare support” job list, Occupational Therapy Assistants rank #12 in Best Health Care Support Jobs. This article provides useful information on how to become an OTA for those that wish to follow this career. Get an Associate’s… Read More How to Become an OTA Without a Bachelor’s Degree?
While Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) and Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) have something in common, they are in two different fields. This post will help you get a better understanding of those two jobs in order to make the right choice. Education Requirement Both aspiring OTAs and PTAs are required to complete a two-year associate degree… Read More OTA vs PTA: Make Your Right Career Choice
It might be tough to get into the healthcare sector without years of serious education and documented internships. That said, there are plenty of other medical and healthcare jobs open to those without a degree and can get you started in the field in a reasonable amount of time. Check out a few of these… Read More Jobs In Healthcare That Don’t Require A Degree